Saturday, August 8, 2009

Angels And Demons - Dan Brown


Digital Fortress, a book which relates the science growing into a massive power. Filled with unknown and rare science miracles.
The Da Vinci Code, a book purely religious. It was the best seller book and still the book is famous. I read the book and I thought no book can be any better than this.
Then, a friend of mine recommended me to read Angels and Demons, and as he promised, my thinking was about to be devastated.

And now I tell you and maybe also to Dan Brown, that he made a huge mistake releasing this book much before The Da Vinci Code. This book is a fusion of both Digital Fortress and Da Vinci Code. This is the fusion of Science and Religion. Again Robert Langdon gets involved into a certain series of events, which get worse time after time. But he gets more suffering in this novel, more beatings, more blood. And it is violent too. But the events are as twisting as possible. Till the last moment, you keep guessing who the sinister is. Dan Brown is a champion when it comes to unfolding parts with suspense and thrill you to the core.
But sometimes it felt that Dan Brown was explaining a bit too much of the history than he should. I like history, specially after reading Da Vinci Code, but maybe I am not used to so much of complex facts thrown back to back. So, sometimes it keeps messy.

And yes, on my decision whether Angels and Demons won the fight with The Da Vinci Code, I am still undecided.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments

Classifieds