Saturday, August 22, 2009

Kaminey..... The Faaaadu movie.....


I promised myself. I promised that I would never write a movie review in this blog of mine. But I couldn’t stop myself from writing this review. Because it is such a strong and tight movie with commercial touches that I saw the same movie twice in a movie hall, never in my life. And I liked it the same as I liked it the first time.
Since now everyone are more or less aware of this movie, I will play a spoiler in telling you the story.
Two brothers, both played by Shahid Kapur, one lisp other stammers, hate each other. Charlie is a gangster and works with 3 bengali brothers, working as a bookie in a race course. The other, Guddu gets in love with Sweety, played by Priyanka Chopra, but she is the sister of a corrupt politician, Bhope Bhaau. Also, comes in the scene three more characters, Tashi, Lobo and Lele. And since then, each of their roads coincide over a thing, the guitar.
The story is so fast paced that if you miss a scene, you may miss the whole funda of the movie. Each scene is perfectly executed. Acting is perfect. Even if Shahid lisps and stammers, it doesn’t sound even a single time funny.
Completely dark movie, I think the whole industry and the people will need some more years to understand and make such kind of films. The second time I went to see this movie, most of the people were there for the second time like me. And also I have asked many who didn’t like the movie a bit. I can say, it is a movie either you will love or you will hate. There is no midway. This way or that way. I recommend you to watch it atleast once. You will feel you have seen something different something unusual in Bollywood.

3 comments:

  1. well done!
    i luv dat movie...my first love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now i come to know why u gave ur shocked comment on my Facebook status line abt the movie Kaminay.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel that is among the such a lot significant information
    for me. And i'm happy studying your article. However should observation on some general issues, The website taste is ideal, the articles is in reality excellent : D. Good task, cheers

    my page; 12697

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments

Classifieds